picture 1 picture 2 picture 3 picture 4 picture 5 picture 6 picture 7 picture 8 picture 9 picture 10 picture 11

Alvechurch Station in the 1950's and 960's

Alvechurch Station is the only intermediate station between Barnt Green and Redditch which whilst still open today has changed much from these views in steam days.   
A view of the station looking toward Redditch Another closer view of the station looking toward Redditch
The station buildings looking north towards Barnt Green. The white Station house and booking office buildings still exist today as a private house. The same buildings looking toward Redditch
A 4F hauled freight heads towards Barnt Green Station  A BR Standard 4 heads towards Redditch

All Pictures are the copyright